Marketing Intern for Marketing & Sales Firm!
Full Time | Immediate | Entry Level
We are seeking an eager marketing intern to assist our dynamic sales and marketing firm to passionately promote our products and enhance our brand awareness, as well as spark some excitement for our local promotional retail campaigns.
Juniors and seniors working toward a bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or business are encouraged to apply; preference will be given to applicants that have professional marketing or PR experience or who have held an internship in the public relations/marketing field.
This position will assist with all sales/marketing/PR including, but not limited to, the following:
- Driving brand awareness, advocacy and promotion of client products.
- A desire to work with clients in the event services Industries
- Provide product demonstrations and educate consumers on the product.
- Build and maintain strong peer/client relationships to exceed sales success.
- Possess exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communications
• Understanding of general marketing principles, branding, product launches, events and marketing material development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively
• Ability to work both in teams and independently
• Ability to meet project deadlines consistently
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager