The Client Support Representative works on-site at our marketing & promotional campaigns and provides support to the team at our corporate headquarters here in Oxnard. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele. Our clients span across a wide variety of industries including technology and telecommunications.
In this entry level role, the Client Support Representative will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Execute marketing plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to marketing teams on behalf of management
- Execute client presentation directives and standards to sales team members
- Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for client directives
- Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented for each client campaign
- Assist the market manager with any day to day administrative support as requires
In this role you will be the face of our company and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. A self-motivated team player you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Apparent Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions with us.
- Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
- Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of six months customer service, marketing or related experience
- Ability to effectively present information to customer, clients and other employees
- Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
- Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager