In the marketing department at Instep, we strive to provide our enterprise with effective and innovative strategies for the marketing, management, and executive needs.
For the right candidate, we will cross-train them in several key areas toward management. Character and results will allow the right candidate to advance toward a management role quickly. We want the best people advancing as quickly as possible so we can take on a larger share of our company demand.
WHY JOIN OUR DETERMINED MARKETING TEAM?
• Award-Winning Management : We are led by an experienced Management Team with big goals. "Team Building and Team Identity."
• Our Marketing Management Training Program : Built it, re-built it, and perfected it. Although our team believes in making ongoing improvements in an evolving market, our tried and tested Management Training Program has proven results.
• Our Results : We have trained a volume of driven, entry-level Client Representatives qualifying for promotion to management into Market Managers. This has allowed us to continue to expand rapidly.
PHASES OF OUR MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
· Customer Service: client representative, brand management, direct field marketing, retail customer service
· Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with retailer, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding process, training, team management, social media
· Management Training: financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
. . .NOT TO MENTION [BENEFITS]:
• Weekly Pay
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Bonuses
• Ongoing Training and Development
• Extremely Rapid Advancement Opportunities
• Full time with OPEN availability
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• Great communication and verbal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager