Advance your career at Signature!
Start your career at Signature as a Customer Service Rep (CSR) in our Management Training division. As a CSR, you will work hands on with customers marketing and selling new products and services offered by our clientele.
- Answer customer inquiries on services and needs
- Close all new services sales
- Put your consultative skills to work by identifying and analyzing customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business
- Counsel prospects on customer service needs and wanrs
- Uses sales and selling techniques such as securing critical risk information, identifying and overcoming objections
- Responsible for all other aspects of selling, i.e., outbound sales, follow ups
Qualified candidates will possess an Associate's degree or 6-12+ months relevant work experience. Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred to demonstrate prior track record in qualifying and meeting customer needs. To be successful, candidates will need:
- Exceptional customer service skills and focus
- Experience working in a team setting
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Ability to easily multi-task
- Strong listening and communication skills and the ability to use influencing skills