Who We Are: Elite DFW, a local firm that specializes in marketing, sales, and brand management for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world today. Simply put – Elite DFW uses proven marketing methods, and is responsible for bridging the gap between the services our clients provide and the target market in which they wish to saturate. Over the past few months we have continuously achieved dramatic results for our clients – and our focus this year is to expand yet again!
Position Overview: All openings are entry level and part of a marketing Management Training Program. We work in a fast paced, fun, team environment where we focus on the employee’s education and career advancement. You will be receiving very competitive pay.
Management Training Responsibilities:
- Train all new team members on company policies & procedures
- Ensure all team members maintain continuous training as needed
- Role play customer service and sales procedures daily or weekly with all appropriate team members
- Maintain a positive, productive culture among all team members
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
- Hold regular team meetings to hold team accountable, train on new or existing policies and procedures, maintain morale, and ensure the team is operating at highest possible level.
- Maintain accurate and timely records on all team members, including on any disciplinary processes
The "Ideal Candidate": Our future Managers and CEO's must possess a 'second-to-none' work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company and an unbelievably positive business attitude. Our office is comprised of very driven, self-motivated individuals who are serious about their careers. At the same time, we are in the business of sales, marketing and customer service. If you don't like to have FUN while you work, then this is not the company for you. No experience is necessary. Degree and experience are assets, but not mandatory. We seek only those individuals who are serious about their work and desire to advance within the company.
APPLY TODAY!: This is a perfect position for someone trying to get their 'foot-in-the-door' in marketing and sales management. We are looking to fill openings with qualified candidates immediately.