The Account Sales and CRM Representative is responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management for the Telecom Department and providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to the client. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
Account Sales and CRM Responsibilities:
- Schedule and coordinate client brand allocations, reconcile account discrepancies, and issue change notices to clients
- Steward deals through careful monitoring of delivery
- Offer service upgrades and Re-newels to all customer base
- Develop a strong working relationship with Client Services and Consumers
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Marketing team to ensure that all marketing and sales elements are properly booked and executed
- Sales of new services and marketing promotions
- Must be willing to work in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus. Sales or Customer Service experience is a must!
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
- Communication and Leadership Skills