About The Job:
Leaderstat is in search of a RN Director for Home Care. This is a lucrative executive level role reporting to the Chief of Operations in a Health System in Orangeburg, SC. Qualified candidates could be contract, temp to perm or permanent placement employees. This RN will assume Supervisory responsibility for the overall direction and operational administration of Home Care. Responsible for the employment of all qualified staff and provides leadership, direction, and supervision of the staff. Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal rules, regulations, certification and accreditation programs.
- South Carolina Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed and in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required with five years of direct experience in administration/management of a home care or allied health organization.
- Master’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Home operations; ability to work independently with a high level of motivation, initiative and leadership; good interpersonal skills in negotiation, employee relations and management of human resources; ability to interpret regulations governing Medicare/Medicaid and third party reimbursements.
- Prepare and monitor departmental budget and productivity.
- Analyze data to decrease expenses and increase revenue.
If the role is taken as a contractor, the compensation is hourly. It is open to true travelers and we wold provide a non taxed stipend, hourly taxed rate and medical, dental, vision benefits. If taken a a perm employee with the failcity, the compensation is a very competitive salary, full benefits; medical, dental, 401K, PTO and more.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly to 843.609.1577 for more details.
Since 2000, LeaderStat has been committed to ensuring that healthcare organizations have exceptional and experienced talent. Specializing in Interim Leadership, Executive Search, Provider Recruitment, Travel Nursing, and Consulting.
LeaderStatLeaderStat is a National recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to the healthcare industry. Since 2000, LeaderStat has been committed to ensuring that healthcare organizations have exceptional and experienced talent. Specializing in Interim Leadership, Executive Search, Provider Recruitment, Travel Nursing, and Consulting.