Interim RN Consultant (DON/DNS) - Skilled Nursing Facility
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you have an RN license in Michigan and a desire to help out in these difficult times? Then we have a role for you! We’re in search of a hands-on RN Consultant for a Skilled Nursing Facility in the Livonia, Michigan area.
The RN Consultant must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks. The RN Consultant will provide expertise to client facilities on the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Consulting Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
- Active Michigan Registered Nurse (RN) license
- At least 5 years of experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) or 2 years of experience as a Regional Nurse or Assisted Living
- Must have strong computer literacy and competency skills
- Possess effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to implement new policies, procedures, and programs related to acuity of residents
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
Since 2000, LeaderStat has been committed to ensuring that healthcare organizations have exceptional and experienced talent. Specializing in Interim Leadership, Executive Search, Provider Recruitment, Travel Nursing, and Consulting.