- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Temporary, 3-month engagement
Leader Bank is looking for exceptionally dedicated team members to join one of the region’s fastest growing community banks and mortgage lenders. At the time of its founding in 2002, Leader Bank had one branch office, $6.5 million in assets and 7 team members. Since then, the Bank has become one of the most successful banks in Massachusetts with $2.8 billion in assets, more than 400 team members, 7 branch offices, and annual mortgage originations of over $5 billion.
Exemplary products and an innovative spirit have driven Leader Bank’s rapid growth over the years, and our team members embrace these values. Our mission is to obsess over our clients, make them feel valued, and maintain long-term relationships with them by constantly enhancing our products and processes to always be improving our client experience. For our team members, Leader Bank prioritizes competitive compensation and benefits, a healthy work-life balance, and an environment that fosters diversity and inclusion.
We are seeking a freelance Zendesk Consultant for a 3-month engagement. The Bank’s Technology team is responsible for projects to meet the new stage of the Bank’s digitalization and automation initiatives.
- Zendesk process/workflow analysis and implementation across multiple internal and external support instances.
- Instance, organization, and group creation in a hybrid Agent and Light agent Professional Suite Zendesk environment
- Zendesk Email-based API troubleshooting and configuration.
- Cross-instance Zendesk Talk configuration and troubleshooting.
- Zendesk Guide internal/external portal interface design.
- Automate required business functions and reporting.
- Work within a project management framework for task deliverables.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in Zendesk platform design and implementation in a multi-tenancy environment.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Zendesk platform and ecosystem.
- Experience and expertise with add-on integration.
- Technical expertise with BI (Explore), HTML/CSS, and SQL preferred.
- Working knowledge with APIs and system integrations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into Zendesk workflows.
- Expert-level experience with ticketing systems in cross-functional support departments.
- Expertise in technical documentation and process/workflow flowcharts.
- Experience with financial institutions preferred.
Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military status, veteran status or any other protected class.
LegalView all jobs at Leader Bank