Title: System Engineer/ AV Production Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Type: Contract(24 months)
Client’s Stream-force Team within the Business Technology organization is responsible for executing live events including executive meetings, all hands calls, and employee town halls. AV Production Engineer is responsible for designing, building, and operating production kits for internal executive events. The AV Production Engineer will manage and operate a remote production workflow during Covid-19. This individual wears multiple hats and leads with innovation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and engineer production kits to solve specific use-cases Execute various production roles during a live event (Technical Director, PTZ Operator, Audio Engineer, Stream Engineer, Graphics/Playback Tech, DIT, Editing) Setup, monitor, and troubleshoot live streams Continuously innovate, design new workflows, engineer to scale, and look for ways to improve overall production quality Ability to work in a high-pressure environment: troubleshoot production issues and interface with internal clients Additional Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience in operating and engineering for
- 5+ live production
- Experience and fluency with Production equipment (Blackmagic, Shure, Yamaha, Q-SYS, Panasonic) Knowledge and Skills:
- Video Switchers and Keyed Graphics
- Audio mixing and EQ
- Signal flow routing and distribution
- Live streaming encoders and streaming protocols PTZ camera systems Accessibility solutions including closed-captions Video web conferencing platforms (Zoom, Google Meet, Webex) Online video platforms (IBM Watson, ustream.tv, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc) Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Nice to Have:
- Experience with AV over IP (Dante, NDI, AVB, etc) Deep networking knowledge In room production design knowledge (conference room, event spaces, studios, training rooms)
Our mission is to make a meaningful difference by opening the door to a world of possibilities that help you Connect, Empower and Succeed! We bring the right talent in front of our clients and conversely, the right clients in front of our talent pool.
Our next generation of staffing solutions deliver:
• The right fit
• Unparalleled results based on our customers’ business need and challenges.
• High impact and an exceptional level of value added service that directly translate to an outstanding quality of talent
• Fully vetted and differentiated talent pool
• An environment that nurtures the tenets of a remarkable talent experience and partnership
• Industry leading commitment to philanthropy and social good
• Talk to us. We would love to share our story and chat about the exciting things we are doing!
Visit us at www.leadstackinc.com