1. Strong experience in the *** development ecosystem: Apex development, configuration, debugging, and testing. Apex Classes, Metadata API, unit tests, etc.
2. Familiarity with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Communities.
3. Comfortable working in a huge custom code base, experience with version control (Git) and CI/CD pipelines (Bamboo).
Additional Experience/Skills Required or Desired
* Agile methodology
* Triggers, Flows, Process Builder
* SF Developer Experience (SFDX)
* VisualForce pages, Aura components
* Omni-Channel, Entitlements
* Einstein machine learning
Who We Are
We are the Tableau Enterprise Application of ***'s Business Technology Team. We are the development team that services the custom software needs of how Tableau runs its business, while harmonizing systems and services between Tableau and ***. We are a face-paced agile team of talented developers, testers and PMs that take Tableau's operational needs from concept to reality. Processing an order, enabling Sales team, automating reporting, analyzing pricing, you name it; we make it reality by building applications, web services, lambdas and batch processes, releasing it using repeatable automated processes, supporting it afterwards and educating our end-users. We are looking for developers who are passionate about building quality software to solve real world problems that make Tableau run better.
* A strong Apex developer with the ability to understand business requirements and design proposals.
* Comfortable building software and deploying it using Git version control, Bamboo automation, and CI/CD best practices across multiple environments.
* Experienced in writing *** unit tests.
* Experienced in working with Agile teams and comfortable in a highly collaborative environment. We work closely with one another within the team and with other teams across Tableau. Being able to work well with other technical or non-technical folks is an important quality for us.
* Have a BS in Computer Science or related fields, or be able to demonstrate equivalent level of knowledge.
* Have 3+ years of *** development experience.
More About Our Team
* We work primarily in *** using Apex. Your prior knowledge of *** is necessary for this position.
* Sometimes, we develop stand-alone applications or web services in Java or Python, and sometimes we develop web services that are integrated into other systems. Knowledge of these concepts is useful, but not necessary.
* We strive to automate our deployments as much as we can, using Bamboo, Git, and various custom scripts. Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and proficiency in Git is very useful.