Certified Dental Assistant
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $28 to $32 Hourly
Certified Dental Assistant - Full Time in Boutique General Practice. Patient Care is Key!
Bring your Dental Assistant experience:
- Dental assistants prepare suites to provide a calm and welcoming environment for patients.
- Dental assistants are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working space in compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Dental assistants help to increase the efficiency of our dentists and their delivery of quality oral care for each of our patients.
- Most of all, dental assistants are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
As a Dental Assistant you will:
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment.
- Preform Chairside assisting during a variety of dental procedures including 4 handed surgeries.
- Expose radiographs and intra-oral pictures.
- Provide post operative instructions and patient education.
- Prepare, breakdown, disinfect, and sterilize treatment rooms and instruments.
- Maintain struct compliance to infection control, CDC, OSHA and HIPPA
- Maintain dental supply inventories.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned by the Dentist and Office Personal.
- Provide exceptional hands-on dental care for our clients’ patients.
- Help patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about our dental care,
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients.
- Help patients look forward to the dentist appointments.
- Work with your team to help the office meet and exceed its goals.
If you’re a dental assistant who has:
- Your state-required certifications, registrations, or licenses for dental assistants
- Active CPR/BLS certification
- Strong patient care and communication skills
- Excitement about collaborating with a dental team.
- Adaptability to new ways of working in a dental office we need to talk!
- Knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- C.D.A. preferred.
- Strong verbal skills
- Possess required certifications, licensure or registration as required by state laws.
- Embrace a positive team approach to patient care.
Benefits in many of our client’s locations may include but are not limited to:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off.
- Dental Insurance
- 1 Week Vacation
- 401K and more!
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred but not required)
- Dentrix ( Preferred )
- Cross trained on Front Desk a PLUS!
- X-Ray Certification (Required)
- Current State DA Licensing requirements.
- BLS / CPR
- DANB Certification is always a plus, but not required
Schedules may include:
- Monday thru Thursdays
- 7:30am to 5pm
- NO Weekends!
Job Positions Available: Full-time, Part-Time, Temp to Hire and Possibly Direct Hire
Salary: $28.00 - $32.00 Depending upon Experience
Work Location(s): One location
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Lead StaffingBoston, MA
HealthcareView All Lead Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.