1st Shift - Machine Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Machine Operator you must be able to work with attention to detail and adhere to safety standards. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures are carried out safely and smoothly. We will train you.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand up for 8-10 hours to run the machine
- Ability to lift 15-20 pounds multiple times throughout shift
- Manual dexterity
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand English
What we offer:
- 10 paid holidays a year
- 10 days paid vacation to start
- Paid personal days
- 5 paid sick days per year
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance and prescription drug coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Corporate discount program
LeachGarner offers the industry's most comprehensive melt to market precious metal products and technical expertise. As a leader in precious metals processing, LeachGarner continually evolves to meet the challenges of evergreen markets and strives to exceed expectations for reliability, quality and innovation by an unwavering commitment of integrity.
LeachGarner specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of precious metals in the form of sheet, wire, fancy wire, tubing, fancy tubing, casting grain, findings and chain specific to customer’s needs.
We are committed to bringing responsible and compliant manufacturing to all facilities regardless of geographical location while leveraging our global reach to serve our customers providing quick-to-market and market oriented products.
LeachGarner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment at LeachGarner is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
LeachGarner does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
It is LeachGarner’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Get fresh Machine Operator Production jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.