Public Relations, Copy and Content Writer
LePoidevin Marketing Brookfield, WI
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Progressive, award-winning full-service business marketing agency seeks an imaginative Writer to craft original approaches to messaging and earned media material, and to deliver compelling content across all forms of communication. This person will develop material intended for paid, earned, and owned media channels.
The Writer will develop and create content for print and digital media, as well as internal communications. The successful candidate will communicate with internal public relations and account management teams, clients, and media sources. You must follow client style guidelines and adhere to the AP StyleBook. Excellent writing, spelling, proofreading and grammar skills are essential to the role.
The ideal candidate is a natural at brainstorming ideas for publicity, technical and promotional purposes, with experience developing holistic digital content based on long term client marketing goals. Experience with social media writing, scheduling and posting is a plus.
NOTE: This is NOT a work from home position. If you seek the ability to work full-time from home please do not apply.
Essential Job Duties:
• Works closely with account executives and functional team members as required to develop and implement earned and paid media programs, procedures and initiatives aligned with project and client objectives.
• Work with digital marketing strategist to optimize content for social media, SEO and lead generation.
• Provide editorial oversight and draft written content for external and internal communications for the client, including but not limited to, press releases, presentations, feature stories, scripting, message development, advertising, speeches, videos, social media, white/technical papers, websites and other outlets.
• You are a proficient writer and able to deliver material on deadline.
Tracks and reports metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of communications.
• Serve as in-house copy editor/proofreader for marketing team, reviewing marketing literature for consistency, quality and tone of voice.
• May act as media or public affairs liaison and spokesperson as required for key clients.
Education: Bachelor degree in Writing, Communications, Marketing/Advertising, Journalism or equivalent.
Experience: 3+ years of writing for multiple functions, including social media, public relations and conceptual / creative material, or relevant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: A dual-minded approach: You’re an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Ability to understand big picture strategy and develop content marketing tactics to meet goals.
Ability to produce well-written, informative and interesting content that is original and engaging.
Exceptional editing and proofing skills.
A portfolio of previous work will be requested for review.
In-depth knowledge of AP Stylebook.
Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms, with teammates and clients.
Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, while also possessing strong organizational skills to work independently.
If you're looking to jump-start your writing career, this is the position for you.
Please forward resume and a brief description of how you have implemented and managed marketing campaigns for your company or clients..
LePoidevin MarketingWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for a talented professional seeking significant career opportunities within an award-winning marketing agency.
We are a hard-working and fun-loving team that seeks an experienced marketing pro with whom to collaborate and grow. We are fortunate to work with a core group of long-term, category-leading clients in the animal health, medical diagnostics, turf & ornamental, professional tool, material handling, pest control, agriculture and packaging industries. We plan, implement and launch results-based informative and creative marketing campaigns and projects throughout the US and across the globe. Since 1997, our clients have entrusted us with their branding, marketing planning, website, advertising, public relations, social media, interactive, digital, video and strategic planning needs worldwide. Please forward resume and a brief description of how you have implemented and managed marketing campaigns for your company or clients..
Arts and Entertainment