Content and PR Writer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Progressive, award-winning full-service business marketing agency seeks an imaginative and experienced Writer to craft original approaches to paid, earned and owned media opportunities. Work in public relations as a writer or account executive also preferred.
The Writer will develop and create content for print and digital media. The successful candidate will communicate with internal creative and account management teams, clients and media sources to obtain input, devise writing approach and finalize all material. You must follow client guidelines and adhere to the AP StyleBook. Excellent writing, spelling, proofreading and grammar skills are essential for this role.
The ideal candidate is a natural at brainstorming ideas for creative, technical and promotional purposes, with experience developing digital content based on long term client marketing goals.
Essential Job Duties:
• Works closely with account executives and functional team members as required to develop and implement communications programs and initiatives aligned with project and client objectives.
• Work with digital marketing strategist to optimize content for SEO, social media and lead generation.
• Provide editorial oversight and draft written content for external communications for our clients, including but not limited to press releases, presentations, feature stories, scripting, message development, advertising, speeches, videos, social media, white/technical papers, websites and other tactics.
• Track and report metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of communications.
• Serve as in-house copy editor/proofreader for review of written material for consistency, quality and tone of voice.
• May act as media or public affairs contact for key clients.
Education: Bachelor degree in Writing, Communications, Marketing/Advertising, Journalism or equivalent.
Experience: 4+ years of writing for multiple functions, including social media, public relations and conceptual / creative material, or relevant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make content-based decisions.
Ability to understand big picture strategy and develop content marketing tactics to meet goals.
Ability to produce well-written, informative and interesting content that is original and engaging.
Exceptional editing skills.
A portfolio of previous work will be requested for review.
Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, while also possessing strong organizational skills to work independently.
Please forward resume and a brief description of how you have implemented and managed marketing campaigns for your company or clients..
LePoidevin MarketingWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for a talented professional seeking significant career advancement opportunities within an award-winning agency.
We are a strong, cohesive team that seeks an experienced pro with whom to collaborate and grow. We are fortunate to work with a core group of long-term, category-leading clients in the animal health, medical diagnostics, turf & ornamental, professional tool, material handling, pest control, agriculture and packaging industries. We plan, implement and launch results-based informative and creative marketing campaigns and projects throughout the US and across the globe. Since 1997, our clients have entrusted us with their branding, marketing planning, website, advertising, public relations, social media, interactive, digital, video and strategic planning needs worldwide. Please forward resume and a brief description of how you have implemented and managed marketing campaigns for your company or clients..
245 S Executive Dr. Ste 365Milwaukee, WI
Arts and Entertainment