Product Specialist - Moose Racing/Moose Utility Division
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
· Travel required up to 60% of time.
· Specialist will be traveling across the entire USA.
· Works with the development team to bring new products to market based on trends and public demand
· Works with our Purchasing Department regarding inventory levels and pricing
· Works with Sales, Marketing and Digital Services to develop marketing strategies including catalogs, digital and print advertising, sales programs and closeout reduction
· Works with Sales, Purchasing and Management to launch new products in the US, Canada and Europe to execute and address local needs and requirements
· Research and development of the current market along with assessing new trends and buying habits
· Works with the Art Department to plan scheduling of press releases as well as layout of new catalogs
· Works with our Events Department to plan, coordinate and execute various annual corporate events, training tours, dealer rides, etc.
· Plans and coordinates Brand Ambassadors and sponsored riders to enhance brand awareness in the marketplace
· Plans product launches including rep samples, press releases, media and industry sampling
· Plans, schedules and coordinates new product photo shoots for periodic launches
· Works with RSM’s and sales reps to assist in closing sales to new accounts, large orders and unique circumstances
· Works with Art Department and Purchasing to create merchandising materials and displays
· Travels with sales reps nationally for training on the product line and gain feedback from the field
· Works with Purchasing, development team and management to address quality control issues and warranties
· Keeps product samples organized and available for quarterly meetings, photography, rep travel and shows
Required Qualifications and Education
· 2+ years’ experience as product specialist
· Extensive knowledge of the powersports industry
· Excellent computer knowledge in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
· Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
· Must be able to communicate verbally and written
· Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans Corporation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitality at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
LeMans Corporation dba Parts Unlimited - Drag SpecialtiesWhy Work Here?
Take your career path to next level and work for the #1 Distributor in the Powersports Industry!
LeMans Corporation, the leading global distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitality at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
3501 Kennedy RdJanesville, WI