Northwest Regional Sales Manager - Parts Unlimited
LeMans Corporation dba Parts Unlimited - Drag Specialties Portland, OR
- Posted: 26 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Parts Unlimited is looking for a qualified Regional Sales Manager to fill a key position in the following area:
- Portland, OR
The Regional Sales Manager develops and maintains strong dealer relationships to meet and exceed corporate and region sales performance objectives.
The RSM is responsible for having a thorough knowledge of the company’s programs and policies so the needs of both the client and company are met. The Manager is responsible for leading a team of outside sales representatives with a primary focus on supporting dealers through planning and execution of core program sales and service strategies.
The RSM must be capable and proficient in conducting ongoing performance evaluations, assessment discussions, coaching and follow-up to elevate the team capabilities. Provides an excellent level of customer service and the best dealer experience in the industry.
· Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting dealer relationships
· Understands company sales strategies for the region and meets company sales objectives
· Communicates sales goals and objectives to reps and oversees performance execution
· Drives sales performance and proactively uses the company’s programs and policies to maintain a teamwork approach to helping the company and dealer both succeed
· Identifies opportunities within the region to grow business with existing dealers
· Performs ongoing In-Field Evaluations with reps providing performance feedback and coaching
· Leads a team of 10+ sales representatives within an assigned region with multiple territories
· Works with corporate departments including Dealer Services, Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, Purchasing, and Warehouse Operations for all company and region needs
· Maintain a home office capable of all company business functions including email, reports, phone, and printing
· Frequent travel required (estimated 70%)
· Attends industry trade shows, dealer open houses, and special events
· Assists the Events department for in-region vendor training events
Required Qualifications and Education
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of Aftermarket Powersports sales experience
· 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
· Experience in sales and customer service
· Strong understanding of sales performance metrics
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· High level of verbal and written communication skills
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
· Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
· Must be able to communicate verbally and written
· Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitality at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
LeMans Corporation dba Parts Unlimited - Drag SpecialtiesWhy Work Here?
Take your career path to next level and work for the #1 Distributor in the Powersports Industry!
LeMans Corporation, the leading global distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitality at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.