IT Manager/Business Analyst
LeFiell Mfg Orange County, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Manager/Business Analyst
The company is transitioning from a legacy MRP system into a new ERP system (Plex Systems). As a project manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating the implementation and training activities of the SMEs with the Plex team including mapping the legacy data for migration. Post implementation, you will be responsible to support the users in the business environment and implementing additional modules and integrating other business applications along with managing the IT environment using 3rd party infrastructure management vendors. In addition, as IT manager engage with outside consultants in the CMMC process and be responsive to customer requests for compliance.
- Strong project management skills to lead a group of SMEs in the implementation of the new ERP system Plex in a cloud environment
- Interface with the Plex team during implementation in configuring the system to the business needs
- Serve as the post implementation support person leading implementation of additional modules in Plex
- Lead integrating other applications like Salesforce into the Plex environment
- Manage IT infrastructure vendors for managed services of other servers
- Lead the CMMC process using outside consultants, if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in implementation and support of ERP in a aerospace manufacturing ITAR environment; Plex experience preferred
- Experience in custom reporting using SQL
- Knowledge of network administration and ability to manage 3rd party vendors in a hosted environment
- Demonstrated expertise in business process analysis
- Passion for results in a team based environment
- Good presentation, organizational, and documentation skills and strong problem solving and business analysis skills ideal
- Ability to lead multiple project tasks in a team environment
- Ability to engage effectively with business and technical resources
- Demonstrated interpersonal, project management, and effective communication skills
For more information feel free to contact our Human Resources Department @ HR@lefiell.com
LeFiell MfgWhy Work Here?
LeFiell Manufacturing Company is a dynamic employee owned company (ESOP) that manufacturers precision aerospace parts.
Established in 1930, LeFiell Manufacturing Company is a dynamic Employee Owned Company (ESOP) located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. We specialize in precision tubular parts for the aerospace and defense industry. Our employee owners strive to meet customer expectation while providing exceptional customer service. Our ESOP began in 1974, annually allocating shares of stock to all qualified employee participants. For more information feel free to contact our Human Resources Department @ HR@lefiell.com
13700 Firestone Blvd. Santa Fe SpringsOrange County, CA
BusinessView all jobs at LeFiell Mfg