We are looking for motivated and engaging person to be a part of the maintenance team serving a 176 unit apartment community in Fresno, CA. The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor to accomplish the overall maintenance and upkeep of the property by working side by side with other team members to respond to the needs of residents.
Maintain high quality condition of property, provide excellent customer service, and assist maintenance staff, vendors and contractors. Provide quality unit turn over’s in a timely manner.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
Hands on working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, flooring, landscaping, basic HVAC knowledge, and computer skills. Must possess leadership skills and ability to deal effectively with employees, vendors, and customers.
1-3 years in property management maintenance or equivalent.
Must have experience using basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical hand and power tools such as:
- Power saw
- Reciprocating saw
- Power drill
- Assorted screw drivers
- Assorted wrenches and pliers
- Extension cord
- Hack saw
- Work gloves
- Tape measure
- Spackle knife
- Locking tool box
- Should have truck or van.
- Must complete requirements as described in “LeFever Mattson Labor Levels”
- Possess a valid California drivers license and insurance on the vehicle you will be using for work
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Must legally be able to work in the United States, and have all required documentation