HVAC Mechanical Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients' problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (master's preferred).
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
LeBlanc & Associates, LLCWhy Work Here?
Family oriented company, competitive compensation and benefits!
LeBlanc & Associates began as a small family owned refrigeration service company operating in the Commercial and Marine industries. With an initial staff of three individuals, the company has experienced significant growth to what has become a multi-divisional operation. Consisting of HVAC/R installation and service, custom metal and equipment fabrication, and our galley/parts division, we have continued to grow and meet the needs of our customers in excess of 30 years. Now as a member of the Heinen & Hopman group, LeBlanc & Associates is encompassed in a global network to which our future opportunities are limitless.
132 Intracoastal Drive HoumaMetairie, LA
ManufacturingView all jobs at LeBlanc & Associates, LLC