IT Area Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide technical support and guidance to hotel colleagues.
- Responsible for managing projects related to ongoing PCI compliance effort.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of new technology to satisfy business requirements of the hotels.
- Collaborate with corporate office to roll out various IT initiatives in the LA region.
- Participate in purchasing decisions for computer hardware and software.
- Maintain and monitor all servers, workstations, and hotel network.
- Vendor support management, communication, and issue escalation.
- Working knowledge of Hyper V, Active Directory, networking, Windows Servers and OS.
- Adhere and enforce VHG SOP and IT security standards, practices, and requirements.
- Work with vendors to ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Resolve PCI issues where work can be done remotely and maintain compliance.
- Collaborate with vendors to get quotes for IT projects.
- Track and responsible for all IT projects.
- Proven project management skills.
- Fully support 2 hotels in the LA area.
- Minimum of 7 years of previous experience in related field.
- Solid understanding of business and application of technology in hospitality.
- Proficient in MS Windows and MS Office.
- Strong understanding of IT best practices and standards.
- Must be able to demonstrate good understanding of networking protocol.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the colleague occupying this position. Colleagues will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Viceroy/Le Meridien Delfina will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local "Fair Chance" ordinances.
Le Meridien DelfinaWhy Work Here?
With 13 hotels worldwide and many more in the pipeline, we are in search of a talented Area IT Manager to help grow our portfolio.
530 Pico Blvd Santa Monica Ca 90405Santa Monica, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Le Meridien Delfina