- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Le Bleu Central Distributors, a leading licensee of Le Bleu Corporation, and leader in the Home and Office Delivery (HOD) bottled water and coffee services in North Carolina and Virginia, seeks talented professionals. In this outside sales role you will have the opportunity to use your effective communication skills, outstanding personality and talent for overcoming objections as you successfully negotiate sales with potential residential and commercial customers. So, if you are skilled in cold calling, negotiating and closing sales, this is the position for you!
This is a "PURSUER" role. Base salary and commissions.
- As a Sales Representative your primary responsibility will be to identify and acquire high quality, long-term, “preferred" customers to support company growth in the business to business segment.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of company products and services
- Identifying customer needs; matching needs to Company products and services; and overcoming customer objections and resistance
- Following up to ensure new customers are set as requested
- Meeting established sales objectives
- Creating and maintaining contracts, accounting and service documentation and logs as required by manager
- Give sales presentations to prospective customers at fairs, shows, exhibits, and on premise at business.
- Occasional Ride with a Route Sales Representative on their delivery route to acquire “on day" new business and referrals.
- Energetic and winning attitude is essential for success.
- Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance
- Base Salary + Commission position ($55,000 to $75,000 annual earning potential)
- Paid time off
- Team Compensation Bonuses
- Car Allowance/Company Vehicle earned with performance
- Discounts on all our healthy products
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Physically able to lift equipment and bottles weighing up to 50lbs. as needed
- Ability to be in compliance with Le Bleu Central Distributors, Driver Qualification Policy requirements
- High School Education / GED Minimum, Bachelors in business and marketing related fields is an advantage
Who We Are
Le Bleu Central Distributors is a leading Licensee of Le Bleu Corporation. Le Bleu Bottled water is a Top 100 Beverage company in the United States with dominant sales to the East Coast and the Caribbean. Le Bleu Central Distributors services over 15,000 customers in Central and Eastern North Carolina, Richmond, and Southeast Virginia. We are growing dynamically with experienced leadership and a winning team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Higher education a plus
- B2B Sales: 2 years
- Food & Beverage: 1 year preferred
- Cold Calling: 1 year
- Sales, Marketing & Presentation: 1 year
Required license or certification and requirements
- Valid Drivers License with less than 2 points
- Drug Screening
- Background Check
Le Bleu Central DistributorsWhy Work Here?
We are a well established ultra pure bottled water brand in NC, SC and VA.
Le Bleu Central Distributors, a leading licensee of Le Bleu Corporation, and leader in the Home and Office Delivery (HOD) bottled water and coffee services in North Carolina and Virginia.
9308 Old Staples Mill RoadRichmond, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Le Bleu Central Distributors