Administrative Assistant (Hybrid) for Accounting Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a busy tax and accounting firm located in Woodland Hills looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant eager to assist our office and become part of a great team. This position will work closely with the Office Manager and other administrative team members.
Pay Range: $21.50 - $25.50 DOE
This position is part of an administrative team. The duties and responsibilities are shared. A few examples are:
· Answering phone calls and following up with clients
· Greeting clients/Some reception duties
· Maintenance of client database
· Maintenance of business machines and supplies
· Ability to take dictation/Fast notes
· Assembling tax returns and sending them to the client
· Upkeep of kitchen
· Additional work as required by firm management and delegated by Office Manager.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
· Ability to adapt quickly to new software
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Great Organization
· Time management/Flexibility
· Attention to detail
· Excellent customer service
· Ability to safely lift 15 lbs.
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have at least two years of experience serving multiple managers
· 2-3 Years of Experience in a Professional Firm
Education: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree preferred.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and accurately for multiple individuals and have a passion for providing excellent customer service. This position requires the ability to work as part of a team and have a positive attitude. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with exceptional customer service and this position will contribute to that. Previous experience in an accounting firm or law firm is a plus. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package and a dynamic work environment with a great team of professionals. Our firm continues to grow and provide opportunities for advancement for those demonstrating ability and drive.
· If an offer of employment is extended, a background check is required, and the offer of employment is contingent on the results.
· Being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 is a condition of employment. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to starting employment with the Company.
· Must be available to work overtime in support of tax deadlines
· Must be available to work in the office Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We offer a competitive salary/benefits package and a dynamic work environment with a great team of professionals.
Lazar and Company, CPAsWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great work environment, opportunity for advancement.
Lazar and Company is a full-service CPA firm that offers traditional tax, accounting and payroll services, as well as business management and ancillary financial services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs.
21800 W. Oxnard St. Woodland HillsLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Lazar and Company, CPAs