- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our busy company is seeking an experienced restoration/ reconstruction estimator to join our team of construction professionals. We need someone with strong math skills and excellent communication skills to write proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs on construction projects. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in the restoration/ reconstruction industry, preferably in estimating or project management. We offer extremely competitive salary and above industry standard bonuses/commissions. Estimators have the potential to make 6 figures annually! If you are looking to work alongside some of the best in the industry and want to make great pay while doing it, then please apply today!
- Furnish accurate and clear quantity takeoff information to provide a detailed list of materials and assess the total construction costs
- Analyze blueprints, proposals, specifications, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Interface with the construction project manager to oversee and coordinate the bid process for vendors and subcontractors
- Prepare estimates, written proposals, budgets, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Estimate time, labor, construction materials, and product costs to determine overall cost for construction projects
- Stellar communication, project management, and time-management skills are crucial
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is preferred
- 3 years of experience in the construction industry - project estimating or construction management is necessary
- Critical thinking, analytical skills, and very strong math skills are required
- 3 years of Xactimate experience a must
- Insurance restoration industry knowledge
- Catastrophe damage
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We use industry leading technology and provide the tools needed for success! We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.
Powered by JazzHR
Lawton Construction & Restoration
AddressSouth Lake Tahoe, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Lawton Construction & Restoration