Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc Carson City, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$100,000 earning potential annually, plus bonuses DOEResponsibilities:
- Evaluate proposals, specifications, blueprints, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Collaborate with the construction project manager to oversee and coordinate the bid process for vendors and subcontractors
- Create estimates, budgets, written proposals, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Visit construction sites to obtain necessary client requirement information
- Furnish accurate and clear quantity takeoff information to provide a detailed list of materials and assess the total construction costs
- 3 years of experience in the construction industry - project estimating or construction management is necessary
- A Bachelors’ degree in construction management, civil engineering, accounting, or a related field is required
- Requires critical thinking, analytical skills, and very strong math skills
- Valid Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is a plus
- Comprehension of research methodology, accounting, data and risk analysis, and estimation metrics is crucial
- Experience with Xactimate a must
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
AddressCarson City, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc