Lawson Products Monterey, CA
- Posted: May 14, 2021
Advance your career with a winner; Lawson Products is one of Selling Power magazine's "50 Best Companies to Sell For!" Lawson Products has been servicing customers in an array of exciting industries for over 65 years. As a Lawson sales representative, you'll help customers from all walks of life - military bases to motorcycle shops - keep their operations running smoothly. Our sales representatives manage their customers' inventory by designing and installing sensible storage systems and are relied upon to keep them stocked with our high performing products. Earn a permanent base salary, significant bonus opportunity, and uncapped commissions! Join our growing sales team and discover how you can make an impact.
- Ability to earn a great living and enjoy work-life balance
- Career development and advancement
- Stable company with 65 years of reputable service
Required Skill Set:
- Self-motivator with strong prospecting and business development skills
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office products
- Experience in the MRO industry is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and current/valid driver's license
A Successful Lawson Products Sales Representative:
- Is a high-energy, self-starter inspired by unlimited income potential
- Is motivated to establish and build geographic territories with immense sales potential
- Maximizes sales through direct selling, demonstrations and problem-solving
Compensation and Benefits:
- Permanent base salary, significant bonus opportunity and uncapped commission leading to unlimited earning potential
- Sales incentives such as monthly bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance and a retirement savings program which includes a Company contribution
- Phone stipend and mileage reimbursement
- Paid training
Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
BusinessView all jobs at Lawson Products