Lawrence Chevrolet Mechanicsburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Lawrence Chevrolet service department is seeking full time automotive technicians - all levels. The ideal candidate will be dependable, hardworking and career minded. With training and mentoring, we offer a structured path to becoming a high demand master technician. Pay is performance based, which justly rewards those who develop the skills, attitude and work ethic to be accurate and efficient in automobile maintenance and repairs.
Responsibilities for Automotive Service Technician/Mechanic:
- Perform general service duties including oil changes, multipoint inspections, tire maintenance and repair, wheel alignments, routine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Complete factory training and certification programs as assigned by the service manager.
- Perform PA State Inspection and Emissions tests
- Complete legible and accurate paperwork in accordance with manufacturers policies and procedures
- Operate vehicle service and repair equipment with minimal guidance
- Perform basic vehicle system repairs for steering, brake, suspension, electrical, and heating and air conditioning
- Maintain and clean the work environment to ensure safe and operating area
Requirements for Automotive Service Technician/Mechanic:
- High school diploma/GED required
- ASE certification helpful
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- 2+ years automotive experience-dealership a plus
- PA State Safety and Emissions Certification
- Maintain adequate automotive tools for basic repairs and service
- Knowledge of automotive equipment operation and care
We also offer an excellent benefit package including the following:
- Competitive pay plan
- Clean, well-lit, climate controlled shop with air conditioning
- Prescription, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan that is WELL ABOVE the norm!
- Exceptional Facility in a GREAT location
- Family-owned, caring environment
To get started, you need:
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Pass a background check
At Lawrence Chevrolet, the qualities of those we hire are based on our following core principles:
- Put the customer's best interest at the forefront of all we do.
- Conduct all customer and employee interactions with honesty and integrity.
- Contribute to a safe, harassment-free work environment.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Lawrence Chevrolet