IT Clinical Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LaweLawe Management Group is pleased to announce we are activity seeking an experienced IT Clinical Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate must successfully undergo a background check. Obtain favorable DoD Security Clearance, and or preferably have an active Secret Clearance. This is not a Remote Postion.
Medical/ Clinical Systems IT Administrator/ Fort Belvoir, Virginia
This position is on-site.
The Systems Administrator will provide state-of-the-art system administration solutions and support for hardware and software platforms to maintain the integrity of the operating system environment and various computers systems in a clinical environment. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Military Health Systems (MHS) electronic health record systems and project management for IT systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide PACS and Digital Imaging IT support and sustainment from a variety of resources including computed tomography, computed radiography, magnetic resonance imaging, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound. Perform PACS system administrator duties.
- Provide pharmacy, Bio Medical, and Pathology IT support and sustainment.
- Perform setup and maintenance of desktop computers, printers, and network equipment.
- Assist with complex and everyday service requests relating to Clinical servers, hardware, and software problems; interacting and consulting with clients; providing guidance, assistance, and follow-up on client inquiries; and assisting in the implementation of server and system hardware, Firmware and software updates.
- Provide support in tracking and documentation of IT equipment age and condition and assist with the research, identification, and recommendation of LCR solutions for End User and Clinical Support Systems.
- Remediate all security vulnerabilities on all Clinical servers, desktops and infrastructure devices to meet security and operational requirements.
- Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new EHR, IT PACS, and IT systems and system enhancements.
- Provide documentation and reports according to Performance Metric, Policy, and SOPs.
- Manage ticket queues and respond to escalation tickets generated by the Global Service Center in accordance with the Service Desk Policy.
- Assist in authoring and maintaining end user training documents or SOPs regarding basic and advanced functionality of Microsoft Office and serve as escalation point for advanced Microsoft Office troubleshooting.
- Prepare, document and brief CCB questionnaire and Change Request for each Clinical Informatics project or task involved.
- Support and assist in troubleshooting, maintenance, testing and monitoring, upgrading, and documenting of all clinical information systems for the hospital and its outlying clinics
- Support and assist patch, harden and document clinical IT systems IAW DoD STIGS and other clinical information systems, so that clinical systems meet required DoD IT system security standard.
- Support and assist in preparation of CCB documents, participate in CCB meetings, and brief the Board on technical or nontechnical issues related to clinical IT systems.
- Provide support and expertise in performing clinical data mining and reporting requests for the hospital.
- Assist Project Management Office in all areas concerning Clinical Informatics projects and program management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of Microsoft server administration and support experience, with
- three of those years in a healthcare setting.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in life cycle maintenance and support of clinical IT systems and applications, with two of those years in a healthcare setting.
- Must have Five (5) years of Microsoft Office Applications experience.
- Must possess required certifications per DoD 8570.1M for privileged level access.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Must be a United States Citizen--Only apply.
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, IS or related field
- ITILv3 certification highly desired.
- Working Knowledge of ITIL’s Incident, Service, and Change management methodologies
Our purpose to help create and stimulate Native Hawaiian communities through economic investments made by the nonprofits by providing infrastructure and capacity through common business management services.
Lawelawe Management Group, LLC
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Get fresh Clinic Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.