Customer Support Representative - U.S. Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you passionate about customer experience and technology? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and love to solve complex problems? If so, you might be the candidate we're looking for.
LawLytics is a legal marketing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company. We provide small law firms with the technology, strategy, training and support they need to successfully market their practices online.
As the company grows, were looking to expand our Customer Support team with an active listener who is knowledgeable about digital best practices.
As a LawLytics Customer Support Representative you will provide a positive customer experience to every client, this includes answering general and technical questions, troubleshooting problems, conducting one-on-one member training, and providing strategic guidance.
Some previous experience with customer support is necessary for success in this role. This is a remote position, U.S.-based applicants only.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Build client relationships and provide timely follow up
- Analyze customer results and offer strategic digital advice
- Collaborate on product update communications and process improvements
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the product team
- Interact with customers by phone and email to address inquiries, concerns and requests about their product
- Conduct virtual trainings to demonstrate the use of the software
- Diagnose complex technical issues and explain the resolution clearly and succinctly
- Work with basic HTML and CSS code
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Minimum one-year of customer service experience in the tech industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to respond to dynamic priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Patience working with a customer base that is not always technically adept
- Familiarity with CRM tools and customer success practices
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote team setting
- Experience supporting a website platform product
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience in the legal industry
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
LawLytics is a rapidly growing company with a strong culture of team success. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, PTO, etc.
BusinessView all jobs at LawLytics