- Posted: over a month ago
- $67,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
A full-service, mid-sized law firm with an excellent reputation for solving legal challenges and understanding the business goals of our clients. The Marketing Director will report to the Capital Members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan and manage special events, including seminars and presentations, preparation of PowerPoint presentations and other media as required, venue arrangements, equipment needs, registration, etc.
- Manage public relations efforts, including press releases, article placement, brochures, newsletters, announcements, attorney bios, and the firm’s website.
- Work with attorneys to provide support, training and techniques for achieving marketing goals.
- Maintain the client database; research prospective clients; work proactively to identify additional strategies to enhance the firm’s marketing efforts.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of marketing and event management experience in a professional services firm.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills are required.
- Solid project management skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to organize and prioritize numerous assignments.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a hybrid work environment, a generous PTO package, and more.
BusinessView all jobs at LawFirm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?