We are seeking an Executive Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to our managing Attorney's business needs.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents.
- Establish new client files by communicating with clients and obtaining necessary information left incomplete on the retainer agreements.
- Maintain file organization in both hard and electronic files.
- Attorney directed contact with clients; communicating case progress in a professional manner.
- Other tasks as assigned by Attorney
- Assist paralegals as necessary.
- Complete new client Intakes as assigned.
- Support Front Desk Position as necessary.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research and case progression
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented