Busy law firm specializing in Products Liability seeking full-time nurse paralegal. Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work well both in a team environment as well as independently. We are looking for an upbeat, responsible, articulate, organized, and detail oriented individual. An excellent opportunity to have direct interaction with clients. Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
Essential Employee Characteristics
- Strong attention to detail
- Trust worthy and dependable
- Able to organize, prioritize, and work under a tight schedule
- Ability to multi-task and show flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Essential Job Functions
- Review medical records to identify key facts and issues.
- Organize and synthesize information through the preparation of summaries, chronologies, reports, spreadsheets, charts, logs, etc.
- Client interviews and communication
- Organize and prepare documents, exhibits, and other materials for use in discovery, hearings or trials.
- Assist in preparing court filed documents and ensuring that filings are accurate, properly formatted and filed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and organize litigation files and case materials.
Commensurate with experience