Law Offices of Ronzio & Associates Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
High-volume immigration law firm is seeking a motivated receptionist to join our dynamic team. Experience is preferred, but not required, as we are willing to train the perfect candidate. Our office is looking for someone with a cheery, client-oriented disposition; a go-getter attitude; and someone who is adaptable and dependable. For this position, applicant must:
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be highly-organized and attentive to detail
- Must have reliable access to transportation
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to commute to Koreatown.
This is a full-time position includes company trainings, paid holidays, medical benefits, PTO/Sick days, and 401K.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Please respond to this ad with your resume, professional references, and salary requirements. Please include "Receptionist" in the subject of your e-mail. Applications that fail to meet the requirements will not be considered.
Law Offices of Ronzio & Associates
AddressLos Angeles, CA
LegalView all jobs at Law Offices of Ronzio & Associates