Deerfield Beach law firm seeking a motivated, experienced and thorough foreclosure litigation attorney to join our team. You should have 2+ years of experience and be able to manage a high volume caseload, attend hearings, conduct discovery including depositions and trials. This position also requires periodic travel throughout the state of Florida.
Education, training, experience:
- Member in good standing of the Florida Bar, current with all necessary licensing and continuing legal education requirements.
- Possess organizational skills, lead and prioritize multiple projects and tasks, identify and resolve legal issues timely and efficiently.
- Possess interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all associates and clients.
- Have analytical skills with ability to use logic and reason to identify problems, evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Proficient in the operation of a computer, Microsoft Office applications and various web-based applications.
Popkin & Rosaler, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels