Personal Injury Legal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the resolution of personal injury cases
- Help schedule EBT's, IME's and prepare Attorney for trials
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in the personal injury field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Law Offices of Peter DeFilippis and Associates
547 Saw Mill River RoadArdsley, NY
Get fresh Legal Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.