Legal Assistant - Discovery Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our law firm is currently seeking a Discovery Clerk to join our team! You will be responsible for responding and preparing all discovery propounded on our personal injury clients.
- Obtain medical records and other personal injury related documents and answer discovery questions based on those medical records
- Meet in client, both in person and over the phone, and interview them to respond to the propounded discovery
- Prepare discovery into proper legal pleading format for review and signature by attorneys
- Serve timely responses to defense counsel
- College degree with requisite reading and writing skills a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Work well with others
- Willing to be part of a discovery team
- Established organization and time management skills
Law Offices of Gene J. GoldsmanWhy Work Here?
The exposure to situations where one can learn, grow, and gain litigation experience is simply not comparable to other law firms.
Personal Injury Law Firm based in Orange County, California.
501 Civic Center Drive WestSanta Ana, CA