A fast-paced law firm based in Rockville Centre is seeking an Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from scanning, data entry, filing and answering the phone.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
· Scanning all incoming mail into corresponding files
· Type in data provided directly from clients and courts
· Verify data by comparing it to source documents
· Creating spreadsheets, comparing and update existing data in system
· Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
· Sort and organize paperwork before and after entering data to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
· Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues
· Proven experience as an office clerk or other clerical position
· Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
· Working knowledge of office devices and processes
· Very good knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication skills
· Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· High school diploma
Law Offices of Gabriel & Moroff, P.C.
Rockville Centre, NY