Law Offices of Brelje and Associates, P.C. is seeking an Office Assistant for our business immigration practice. Qualified candidates should possess excellent communication and organizational skills, have the ability to work well under pressure to meet short deadlines, and be detail-orientated.
- Answering phones
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Various accounting projects
- Maintaining office calendar and scheduling
- Preparing and sending correspondence
- Contacting government agencies to request information
- Some marketing tasks
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- General office duties
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- At least a high school diploma required and some college preferred
- Experience with basic office hardware a must; scanners, fax machine, copiers, etc.
- A dependable work ethic and commitment to providing quality service is an absolute
- Must have a stable work history
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired
** In order to be considered, please submit a resume and salary requirements.