This position is primarily responsible for the customer service and satisfaction as well as sales.
- Applies sales techniques to offer services in every call. (inbound/outbound).
- Identifies and assess clients’ needs to achieve client’s satisfaction.
- Provides excellent client support and ensures client satisfaction
- Analyze and solve client concerns in a timely and professional matter
- Identifies and assess client’s needs in order to provide the appropriate services
- Achieves established sales goals.
- Serves clients by providing excellent customer service in person and on the telephone.
- Maintains client records by updating account information.
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive client relations.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent listening and phone skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient with computers
- Must be detail-oriented, a team-player and be quality focused
- Ability to analyze information and to multi-task
- Ability to solve problems
Compensation and Benefits:
- Best Training in practice
- Unlimited career growth
- Hands on Trial experience
- Fast paced environment
- Full benefits
- Top salary