Established Personal Injury Law Firm seeks a Paralegal.
Candidate MUST have at least 3 years of experience, preferable with Minor’s Compromise and have flexibility in their work schedule.
Qualified candidates for the Paralegal position should have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with different personalities.
- Ability to follow direction and follow through with tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- The Paralegal must be familiar with the Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure and all relevant procedural deadlines.
- The Paralegal drafts legal documents and pleadings, including complaints, affidavits of service, and pre and post litigation pleadings.
- The Paralegal must have knowledge of and experience with filing complaints and effectuating service of process.
- The Paralegal is responsible for calendaring court hearings, statutes of limitations, and all other applicable deadlines.
- The Paralegal must track litigation costs on each case file.
- The Paralegal must take direction from managing attorneys and follow through with assigned tasks.
- The Paralegal may perform a number of other similar or related duties which may not be specifically included within this position description, but which are consistent with the general level of the job and the responsibilities described.
Must have worked in the last 3 months.
Bilingual is a plus.
If you meet the requirements we are looking for, please submit your resume in response to this ad.
Law Offices of Adam S Kutner
Las Vegas, NV