- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $30 Hourly
SMALL LAW FIRM SEEKING PART-TIME MARKETING COORDINATOR
Law Offices of Adam Dayan, PLLC, located in New York City, is dedicated to transforming the lives of children with special needs. We help children with special needs receive a quality education and long-term financial security. Our fast-growing law firm is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will work directly with the Owner and our existing marketing team members to manage the firm’s marketing projects. The position offers flexibility with respect to in-person and remote work.
Virtual applicants accepted. Preference is given to local candidates. Very competitive hourly rate based on experience.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS: (We are serious about this. Following instructions is important for a Marketing Coordinator who is supposed to help us execute our marketing visions.) Submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should address the following points:
(1) What skills do you possess that would make you an asset to our firm;
(2) What questions would you need answering to help you determine the next steps for our firm's marketing efforts;
(3) What role does office culture play in the way you approach your marketing work for a firm;
(4) Your hourly pay rate requirement.
The subject line of the email should say: “Part-Time Marketing Coordinator – Law Offices of Adam Dayan.”Compensation:
$20 - $30 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Works closely with the Owner to create the firm’s marketing plans, budget, and strategy
- Coordinates with third-party vendors and/or marketing staff to create and implement marketing and sales strategies
- Completes projects as assigned by the Owner
- Coordinates social media activities
- Monitors Google analytics and ROI of marketing investments
- Nurtures relationships with potential referral sources and stakeholders
- Coordinates preparation of physical materials to serve as resources for potential new clients and stakeholders
- 3-5 years of marketing experience for service organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Must be familiar and comfortable with marketing legal services
- Independent, self-starter
- Deadline oriented
Our team is passionate about helping children with special needs, about collaborating with team members to fulfill a mission that is bigger than ourselves, about achieving professional and personal growth, and about building our law firm so that we can reach as many families as possible. Our team members care about getting to know each other, learning about each other’s interests, celebrating happy occasions, growing together professionally and personally, and helping each other feel supported through difficult times. We care deeply about what our clients are going through and we go overboard to keep clients informed.
Law Offices of Adam Dayan, PLLC
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Law Offices of Adam Dayan, PLLC