Our office represents clients in personal injury claims, so we are requesting the ideal candidate to have at least 3 years of experience managing files in all aspect of pre-litigation. Successful candidates will assist the attorney in developing cases for settlement. This position is ideal for someone with experience as an insurance adjuster who is looking to make a change. Being able to multi-task and enjoying interacting with others is critical to your success and enjoyment of this position.
- Communicating with potential clients and existing clients in an understanding, respectful and appreciative way.
- Opening new files and making the initial client contact and continue contact with clients on a regular basis
- Tracking and documenting all client, expert, physician and adjuster communication
- File management, including periodic file reviews
- Fully investigate each case, gathering, and analyzing intake information and relevant documents.
- Verify insurance coverage and liability issues to address with the attorney
- Maintain contact with insurance company throughout the entire pre-litigation phase of the case
- Organize and maintain case files, preparing files to be submitted to demand writers
- Management of assistants
- Demand preparation and drafting
- Prepare closing settlement statements
- At least 3 years of experience working in all aspects of a pre-litigation case.
- Florida adjusters license a plus
- Understanding of personal injury and related medical terminology
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Follow through to see a task to completion
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with insurance adjusters, medical providers, other attorneys and their assistants, clients or witnesses.
- A high level of professionalism and the ability to provide the ultimate in client service.
- The ability to follow instruction and take direction from senior staff members.
- The ability to operate independently with limited instruction.
- Leadership and Management of staff.
- FL Notary is a plus.
A background check is required for this position.
Work hours are from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. We offer the following optional benefits to our employees, as well as paid sick leave and vacation PTO:
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· The opportunity to participate in a 401K
· Short term disability, long term disability and more
Please submit a resume and salary requirement for consideration.