Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our multifaceted legal business is looking for a Director of Operations who can manage our paralegal and sales teams, and work directly with our COO to ensure operational functionality for three sister corporations: a busy law firm, direct mail enterprise, and commercial real estate businesses located in Petersburg.
- 2-4 years of experience with human resources or project management
- 2-4 years of experience in a law firm, criminal law a strong PLUS
- Familiarity with business best practices
- Demonstrate consistent follow-through with deadlines and project completion
- A strong track record of success in management: must be comfortable with holding team members accountable to excellence and deadlines, reviewing, and enforcing key performance indicators (KPIs), and doing constructive staff development
- Soft “people’ skills
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Must be systems-oriented and systems-savvy
- Must be in the office full-time
- Direct supervision of our paralegal and sales teams
- Support to our accounting department and direct support (report to) our COO
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
Our firm culture is one of collaboration and teamwork. These are the qualities that will make you a good cultural fit at the firm:
- You believe service and quality work are top priority
- You enjoy speaking and working with people
- You are highly motivated by and committed to the success of the business
- You are dependable to meet deadlines and communicate proactively about issues
- You are comfortable learning new things quickly and can think on your feet
- You have emotional intelligence, get along well with others, and believe in teamwork
We are a fast-paced, hardworking, fun, creative group that is focused on helping people in Virginia get their best results after being arrested for a crime or infraction.
We started off as a small business run by our founders, Van and Mari Hardenbergh 14 years ago and have since grown into three busy businesses under the umbrella of legal services. We pride ourselves on enterprise and are highly committed to ethical, excellent business practices.
We offer a very strong path to advancement at the firm. As we are constantly growing, we are on the lookout for team members who can grow with us and develop institutional knowledge around our business to become superstars and partners, not just employees.
We offer competitive salaries and a strong benefits package, commensurate with experience.
There are a few things we don’t do at our law firm. We don’t do drama, egos, or individualism. If you have a combination of strong organizational skills with flexibility, that is going to be an ideal fit for us.
This is not a remote position. Must be in the office full-time
Law Office of Charles Van Hardenbergh
Get fresh Director Legal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.