Law Office of Brian D. Shapiro Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs. The Law Firm permits you to research, draft pleadings and work side by side with the attorney. You become part of the team. The Law Firm works primarily within the Bankruptcy Court, representing creditors, debtors and bankruptcy trustees.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Law Office of Brian D. ShapiroWhy Work Here?
Great friendly atmosphere, working together for a common purposes.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
LegalView all jobs at Law Office of Brian D. Shapiro