Law Office Of Kent P Woods LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical,
We are a small firm specializing in tax, business, and estate planning for multigenerational and closely held businesses and are looking for an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents (particularly trusts and estate planning vehicles) and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents, trusts, wills, and estate plans on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions, including, in particular, the tax and estate planning aspects of those transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Prefer newer attorneys with a drive and desire to learn practical skills
- Strong interest in estate planning
- Strong drafting and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Law Office Of Kent P Woods LLCWhy Work Here?
Small law firm with great clients, hands-on experience, and a casual family-like working environment
We are a small, boutique law firm with a practice in tax, business, and estate planning. Our client base consists primarily of multi-generational, closely-held businesses. These clients expect a generalist, practical approach to client service and legal skills. This produces and requires a strong, diverse knowledge base in many areas of the law.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
LegalView all jobs at Law Office Of Kent P Woods LLC