The Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Manage all Court filings: serve and file/e-file documents in court; work with attorney to organize the same.
- Schedule court hearings, depositions, and mediations; arrange court call appearances
- Preparation of various legal documents: correspondence, subpoenas, proofs of service (including coordinating service and circulating email with served documents)
- Manage administrative functions for depositions: schedule court reporter and videographer; coordinate communications with other offices; organize exhibits
- Litigation and Trial Support: copying; document organization; exhibit preparation
- Assist attorney with case organization and related scheduling
- Prepare materials for case preparation, including attorney hearing binders and case files
- Other projects and office support as needed
- Communicate with judicial assistants, opposing counsel, contractors, firm clients and new client in-take
- Electronically import documents to electronic file system
- Prepare demand and other pre-suit correspondence
Experience with Client Profiles (Aderant), Dropbox, Microsoft Word and/or Word Perfect, Microsoft Excel a plus.
However, we will provide training as to all aspects of the position. 1-2 years experience.