We are a longstanding PI law firm looking for an exceptional Litigation Paralegal who is driven and has high energy. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Minimum two years' experience in Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Initial complaints, discovery, deadlines, drafting pleadings, requesting medical records. Drafting, serving, and filing litigation documents. Obtaining balance verification's, submitting reduction requests and final disbursal of case at settlement. Communicate with clients, medical providers, defense counsel, court clerks.
- Must have knowledge in litigation from initial complaint to trial.
- Two years experience in Plaintiff PI Litigation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pleasant and courteous
- Self Starter and must have a sense of urgency
- Dependable, Outgoing, Team Player
- Able to be respectful towards and communicate with all levels of staff from Reception to Partners.