Law Firm New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A high-profile, successful, and growing plaintiff's personal injury law firm, located in Manhattan's Financial District, is looking for a seasoned Office Manager/Chief of Staff to manage, lead and direct our staff of 50+ employees. The OM/COS will also use strong leadership and problem-solving skills to assist with the daily operation of the Firm. The ideal candidate is a true leader with a proven track record of managing personnel.
- Oversees and assists in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees
- Ensures compliance pursuant to firm wide protocol
- Manages the daily workflow of the firm
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluation
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Serves as a primary point of contact for inquiries, complaints, and any sensitive personnel matters raised by staff
- Manages all vendor relationships, including competitive bidding, purchasing, and vendor contracts
- Manage the workflow of 50+ employees firm wide to ensure the compliance of organizational best practices, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Serve as the organization’s HR expert in matters pertaining to hiring, orientation, leave and personnel matters, on/off boarding, compliance, leadership development, performance evaluations, recognition, and morale
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, and initiatives in furtherance of the firm’s goals
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management
- applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for staff.
- Assists CEO on a variety of projects as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work individually in self-directed manner, and as part of a team with a wide range of responsibilities
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with and/or willingness to learn other platforms and databases
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
- Commitment to confidentiality for clients, employees, and family required
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Law Firm