- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well-respected Chicago Law Firm looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented file specialist. As a member of our firm, you will play a critical role in organizing and maintaining legal documents, maintaining professional appearance of office, mailroom, and stockroom, setting up meetings, setting up video conferences and assisting in new business development.
- Has a stable work history
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Has the ability to perform as part of a team
- Must be dependable and adept at problem-solving, planning and organizing.
- Must be a people person and comfortable with assisting members of the firm on all levels.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months related experience and/or training.
Candidates can submit resume with salary requirements in strictest confidence.
BusinessView all jobs at Law Firm