Case Manager/Legal Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
We are a successful and high profile New York City Personal Injury Law firm that is expanding our operations. We are looking for candidates to be mentored and trained for the Case Manager position. With this position comes great opportunities for advancement and promotion.
Case Managers are fully trained in the process of pre-litigation including intake, data entry, investigation, and administrative tasks. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to providing clients with exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage a caseload of personal injury cases from intake until litigation
· Perform administrative duties: schedule clients to visit our office for an intake interview, and organize physical files
· Conduct in-depth in intakes of potential clients and enter all information into firm’s database
· Maintain open communication with clients’ regularly to provide case updates, answer all questions, and provide exceptional client services
· Report claims with insurance carriers, file for No-Fault benefits, and send pre-litigation legal correspondence to all involved parties
· Assist attorney in conducting pre-claim investigation
· Digest of medical records
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· Fluency in Spanish
· Ability to work individually in self-directed manner, and as part of a team with a wide range of responsibilities
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational skills
· Exceptional interpersonal, client services, and organization skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and familiarity with and/or willingness to learn other platforms and databases
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
AddressNew York, NY
LegalView all jobs at Law Firm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?